Step 1: Schedule Your No Sweat Intro
(No pressure, no sales. We promise!)
Fill out the contact form to set up a free consultation with a trainer and check out our facility. The consultation will give you an opportunity to tell us what you need, give you a more comprehensive description of who CrossFit St. Landry is, and allow you to decide if we can help you succeed!
If none of the available times work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 (for most): Register for our On-Ramp Program
Our OnRamp program consists of five 1-on-1 personal training sessions. It is a tried and true system that allows an athlete to build proper motor pattern through repetition and frequency. The CrossFit St. Landry OnRamp has been in effect for over 4 years (starting at our original location in Breaux Bridge, LA) and is one of the best out there in terms of instruction and hours of experience. By the time you graduate you will have had over a month of experience with 5 hours of practical application and instruction by our best coaches. This is without a doubt the best way to get an athlete “ramped up” for CrossFit. Here at CrossFit St. Landry we have a huge emphasis on safety for our athletes and prospective members. We require seasoned athletes and soccer moms alike to run through the program. CrossFit is all about scalability, and this holds true even in OnRamp.
HIGH LEVEL OVERVIEW OF THE CFSL ONRAMP
The emphasis of the OnRamp is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique to ensure your safety and success at the next level.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non-technical and progressively more technical.
- It’s important that you are here for each of the 5 sessions as these movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on. The class is called “OnRamp” for a specific reason…we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success. We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of the OnRamp class.
On-Ramp Test Out
Have you been training consistently at another affiliated CrossFit facility for 3 months or more? Know your way around a box? Can tell the difference between a snatch and a clean? You may be interested in our Test Out option!
You will meet with one of our qualified trainers for an hour to demonstrate your competency in the most consistently practiced movements of CrossFit. If you pass, you’re free and clear to jump into our regular CrossFit classes and become part of the CFSL family!
Step 3: Create Your Training Plan
In this step, your Trainer will spend time with you to help you create the ultimate training plan to achieve your goals. We are not a one size fits all program and realize that all of us have different needs. In this phase we will help you custom tailor a solution that best works to get you on a path to success.
Start Up Specials*
In our experience we have found the 3 month mark to be a major milestone in the transformation process. People who hit the 3 month mark, with consistency, tend to experience a dramatic positive change in their bodies and their lives that endures. These pricing options are for those ready to make that promise to themselves. *Specials available only when purchased up-front
- 1/2 hour
- 1 hour
- 5 session pack, 1 hour
- 10 session pack, 1 hour
Prices vary by trainer. Ask about group rates on skill sessions with your buddies!
Provides access to any daily group CrossFit classes
- 8 Class Pass – $96
- 12x per Month – $132
- 1 Month Unlimited – $149
Click Here and fill out the form at the bottom for all the details!